Friday, February 28, 2014

Reflection on 20 time

What I have most liked about 20 time is the idea I chose to do my project on.  I'm really glad I decided to do yoga because it really fun and I've always wanted to try it.  In the beginning of the year when first started going to yoga I was really intimidated by other people.  Everyone knew what they were doing and I was really confused.  I wish I would have gone to more classes when I first started my project because yoga's really fun.  Something that Makes my project difficult is trying to get rides to yoga. I don't get my license until august So it's going to be a struggle getting rides until then.  It may not seem like that big of a problem but it's really difficult.  I definitely think I'm going to continue yoga throughtout the year and through the summer.  
Something about the project that fustrated me is the the fact that I had to choose a goal that was very out of reach.  I like being able to accomplish things and not being able to become a yoga instructor by the end of the year is just annoying.  
Also, I'm starting lacrosse so I won't be able to go to as many classes.  I'll definetly be trying to make it to yoga on the weekends. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ella,
    I’m glad you chose something for your project that you always wanted to try. And I can totally understand how hard it can be to get a ride. I had the same problem getting to dance classes before getting my license. I used to have to write out a schedule for my parents and pin it to the cork-board so they would know when I needed to go to dance. But if it conflicted with their work schedule or my other three siblings I didn't get to go. Hopefully you will still be able to go on weekends, even with now having lacrosse during the week.
    Have a great week!
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella! How cool is it that you're doing your project on Yoga. I noticed that you said that you cannot get a ride to yoga. Living Waters Yoga is walking distance from South and they have a teen class on Mondays. I believe it's only 5 dollars as well--so that's awesome. Found your page through CNN and I actually met your teacher last year at the MACUL conference. I actually teach yoga at Living Waters as well. BEST OF LUCK on your project!

    ReplyDelete